BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

2009年9月11日星期五

To my susan~~~

susan ya....
ytd whn i saw u sad sad...i became sad sad also...
haiz....actualy i feel tat...if u and him gt ann problems...MUZ share ur's problem out....
dun paiseh la.....juz say wat u wnt or share ur feeling with him...ok???
i dun hope u be de 2nd ppl like me.....ur case also almost same like me...bt different character only...
rite???althongh ur case nt so serius la....
bt....ytd whn i share my EXPERIENCE to u....so,,i knw ur feeling...
nw thk it bek.....feel.....so stupid .....last time de me so stupid...haha
so.....nw u muz take all the problem out...and slove it....
RMB : once the chance u miss it,,,it will make u suffer de.....
trust me...hope will listen ur good news lu.....

2 comments:

susan_shihan 说...

haha^^thanks my dear stephy...~

stephy 说...

heehee...welcome my dear...
cheer up ba..
see u in k.l...
we go shopping shopping & shopping la....
yakooo........~~~^^