BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

2009年12月24日星期四

WEDNESDAY!!!

WEDNESDAY...

Today i was so busy...so early in the morning,,i rush-ed back to ipoh ....
haha....
for my team' event...
*
1st time i attend the event with my team...
funny...funny...and funny....
we need to greeting with customer....
say haloo....smile.....chat with thm...and so on...
now...i knw communication is very important in our life...^^
haha...
**
pitty de andrew and me,,,need walked whole GREENTOWN....
OH MY GOD >.=
damn tireddddddd....
but...
satisfy la...
***
around 11.20pm...i just reached kampar...
and ate my dinner...
pitty again..
haha....
****
After took my "dinner"....
our DBU2 gather in "dataran"...
why we went thr???
hohoho...because....
we exchange x'mas present(just for DBU2^^haha)....
haahaa...

yeah..half DBU2
before we seperate present...took a photo 1st**
finally...we all get our own x'mas present**hoho

my present is----chocolate^^^(i like it so much yaaaa**thx my dear-faye**)
after that,,,we go ghani yum cha...
shuang....whole day nvr rest...
but..nvm lu...
*****
Do u knw wat i need to do ltr??
haha...study...
because tomorro hv test..but i nt study yet...
haha....good morning everyone...**
i need study le..
mucx....
huiyin-stephy LOVE YOU all....
STAY HAPPY IN YOURS LIFE




2 comments:

堕落のd3mon 说...

soory...for today didnt care about ur feeling..
o woll do my best

stephy 说...

wow,,,dear..u stiill rmb de a???haha...