BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

2010年8月6日星期五

^^

i was attended the PR event ytd night..hmm...and also be their event model...1st time i be the model and walk on the T-stage in TARC...haha...excited!!and...happy!!hmmm...i reach the college s.a.d hall aronund 5.00++ thn i was no time make my speed slow down at that time...rush for make up,,hair setting,,pratice,,run here run thr..haha...around 8.oopm,,the show was started,,and...i was prepare go up the stage and start my 1st round ''cat-walk''(normal look)....haha...after that,,rush to take my cholthes and change for prepare my 2nd round ''cat-walk''(student look)...wow..i thk i was so ''sporty''...i need wear a thick jacket whn the whelther is at 30++,,hebat??(thxyou kaka borrow me her jacket la)...my 2nd round partner,,,izzac and jeff....funny ''ultraman group" ...i need prepared my 3rd group ''cat-walk'' (adult look)wif izzac^....Ooopss..not enuf time for me to set my hair....so???nvm..just walk it..haha...straight hair also can be a mature look la,,m i right???haha......

jeff..me and izzac.....yeng hor???
enjoy the show...--its time to change...^^
-
-
-
-
more photo will upload soon^^

0 comments: