BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

2010年8月3日星期二

huhu~~

 huhu.....huiyin was back frm genting..hmm..attended MY FM concert...nice and good try...wakaka...maybe thr have mant ppl...so...i faint at thr...OMG。。next time i nid sit ''VVIP'' le....haha..but...luckily got "U" beside me...haha...i'm waiting the next concert--JUSTIN....will "U'' bring me go??enjoy and happy...because of  ''U'' ...appreciate the momment we have....thats enuf...^^say bye bye to genting on sunday afternoon....


i was rushed back ipoh celebrated my mummy birthday this morning,wif ''U''...luckily ''U'' company...we gai gai at jusco...and...ate our luch tgt....and my dessert--CHOCOTOP !!! my flavour ice-cream...yum !!! i love the momment that tgt wif my family and espicially ''U''...
i ♥ my family
&
i ♥ ''U''

*2.8=happy birthday to my leng leng mummy....

0 comments: