BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

2010年8月16日星期一

oouchh!!

oucchh!!!! 12.05am now!!but,,i full like hell !!! what i ate just now?hmm,..
fried chicken,,honey drumstick,,kuih,,snack.....etc.
my dear friend,,will u all feel surprise when know i eat too much suddenly??
hahass....i thk so...but,,i cant ''close'' my mouth!! i love eat!! call me fat pig ya....^

Exam is around the corner,week 14 now...but,i lazy thn pig..haha...
omg!help me take out the pig please...who can help me??i give u a big hug !! wahaha..

my kici kici was back frm shanghai ytd with her honey..go shanghai for??"honey-moon''..
haha...sweetie..we study tgt next week with monkey thm ya,,,,miss u so much..haha

my babe was lost his hp ytd!!hng!!who is the stupid fellow stole my babe hp huh!!!
come out and fight with me!!punch you..punch you...!!!
hmm...nvm ba...can buy iphone ad...hahs..mucx--ii...

its time for me to sleep now right??i dun want be a mix--"pig+panda''
haha...good night lu....

0 comments: