BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

2010年8月25日星期三

optimistic

Optimistic..this is the way i can do..right??take it normal and easy..Girls,don't be so smart and over curious.Sometime,you will because of this,effect yours mood,emotion,and heart-attact.My friend had said before :''don't fall in love if you haven't prepare to be hurt.''....that's truth..no pain,no gain??nonsence!!what else that i gain after i get a trouble pain??Once accept to fall in love,just look like already accept trouble hurt.That's just,love.I just can optimistic..thats a good way for me..and,also the only way can do.

I have need to sit my first test in this sem today.I hope i won't do it badly,and can get what result i want.The most easy paper for me--Japanese.But,our dearest lecturer said :"how many effort you put equals to how many harvest you get." If it is truth,then i can die on my later test. How many effort i put in this Japanese sub.??hahas..chit-chat,,eating,sleeping,somemore,dreaming in the class while lecturer is teaching.That's great!! How many luck will give me later?Anyway,try my best to fight the war....i'm ready !

0 comments: