BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

2010年9月6日星期一

HUATT ar..!!!

I will sit for the exam later at 2pm,this is the last paper in this '''stupid'' sem...hahas....I freaking happy and happy....yoyo....who want date me during the holiday???just take out your phone and....CALL me....I'm waiting for you ~
I already study what should I ''study'',do what should I do....So,lets count down for my holiday !!! haha...

People ask :" what you need to do during your holiday??"
I say :" still panning,but..I NEED HAVE A BIG SLEEP !!!!"

Hahaah...beacause i'm realy realy LACK of sleep !!!! I gotta feeling !!! I will sleep well EVERYNIGHT start from tonight!!!yakssss!!!!!

So,now we should shout HUATT ar as lound as you can.....

HUATT ARRRR...HUATT ARRRR.........

Bye bye kampar.....Hello,Ipoh^^^

1 comments:

NICHOLAS 说...

haha...!! nice SHOUT =)))