BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

2009年10月16日星期五

UR ATTENTION PLZZZZZZZZZ!!!!!!!!

TO: all my friend~~
i ad setter my problem ...
u all no nid to ask...or care about it ad ...
but...act this all is me and him' problem...u all no nid worry or take any action to us..
let us setter ourselves...
its is 2ppl problem..i dun hope let all of u feel suffer or watever feeling u all get...
or...
help to setter it behind us...
ytd 9...we ad setter....so...no nid to ask again...espically ask "him"...
i thk if still keep on to ask "him...will let him feel nervous..
ok???
thz a lot of ppl who gave him any opinon..
but..i nid take a correction at here...
tat is...
i juz follow wat my heart feeling go...
susan,i nt tat type of people u say..
wat i am do-ing...i so sure and i juz follow my feeling to go...
hope u dont mind wat i am typ-ing....
feeling in my heart is so important...once my heart feeling not well....tat is the time for me to refresh my mind..
whn i was refresh-ing my mind...i don't like to take any action 1st..
or
explain anything to all of you whn i refresh-ing~~...
tat is because,,,i want to thk cleary..thk clearly about wat i wnt...
now...i ad knw wat i want...and wat i suppose to do...
thz a lot of my friend who was so excited or care our problem be4...
tats a last time 4 me to say and correct it...
and hope all of u dont ask anymore...
let "it" goes by wind...

0 comments: