BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

2010年7月29日星期四

i have a =)) mode


lalaalalal.....huiyin is having a =)) mode now...alalalalal....whats going on???hmm.just finish my HRM presentation....relax relax now...how bout out performace???WELL DONE !!!!hahahaass.....unexpected,,we are happy...we are funny....thats us!!! so what should i do now???sleep!!!yes...is sleep...store back my '' beauty sleep''....hahass.....yet...i nid find someone to accompany me to have a dinner...who want accompany me????
lolzz....quite enjoy this week althought super busy.....thats my life that i want??actualy,,NOPE....btw..enjoy !!! next week is our performace and also my 1st show in TARC....haha..give me a big clap pease....''biak biak biakkkkk....''.....
now..having a nap 1st...
..
good night everyone..mucxx--iiii

0 comments: