BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

2010年7月29日星期四

Ouchhh!!!!!



Ouchh !!!! i lost my ''beauty sleep'' this few week...faint !!! my panda eyes ''come out'' ad....wth....aikzx...i have not enuf sleep !!!! i hope i can graduate as fast as possible...so that i wont get stress and maybe i will get a good ''beauty sleep'',,right???ya...maybe !!! i having my presentation tmr agian !!! Oh my goodness,,,but,,i thk it is no problem for me and my lovely groupmate....yaksss.....prepare more,gain more !!!ya !!!! but,,i having my japanese mid term test tmr too....but...i nvr do my revision...haha...clever??? dont thk so....lolz...
last...i will go concert this weekend--location--genting...
ahahha....yes !!! damn happy !!!i'm coming !!!!wakakakka...


p/s : my dear groupmate,,add oil for tmr presentation ltr..
       dun be so stress ya...take it easy...xixi^^


0 comments: