BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

2009年8月29日星期六

生热快乐丫^^^happy birthday^^
















birthday cake^^






my dear susan...me and my dear jia qi^^^





hui..yong quan..me^^..vincent{gor gor}and gou gou..







susan..shao ji..shao ji'housemate..12hao..me..and..ar chew..


mr.ja{jason}..me^^..tai tai...and..jo..












yeah...juz over my 18th' birthday...





this few week i was so bz to prepare my final exam...so,,,,until nw i juz cn post my birthday memory to all my friend....






around 8.30pm...i was follow my friend to go down ''dataran''...whn i reached thr,,i saw all my friend at thr.....beside that,,,i still saw some food were prepared on the table...










such as:::spaghetti,,nuget,,hotdog,,agar agar...and so on.....





all the food were prepared by....my dear susan..jia qi..shao ji..ar han...12hao..and all the friend...





after take our ''dinner'' at dataran...we play some games at thr..and took photo...





around 12am...my birthday was com-ing....i follow my friend to go dataran again...because he say gt a big surprise wants to give me...







whn i reach thr...i close my eyes n walk to thr...suddenly.......i feel thay gt a lot of powder,,eggs,,and water were pour on me,,,,OMG....make be become a ''cake lady''.....







i was so surprise...and they take put the birthday cake...and give me birthday present...
i so like my birthday poresent.....thanks my dear friend,,,,i love u all...






thz to give me an unforgotable' 18th birthday memory...
FRIENDSHIP FOREVER^^^muacksss..muacksss





yoyo...u see...all my presentsssss......






take photo^^^^

jia qi...tai tai &&me{stephy}
yeahh.....22...22..and...22
my cute gong zai ' present....{dog dog}
my love lolipop...strawbery and green apple de favourite..{52 units}..
and...
my shose..so like it...thzzzzzzzzzzzzzz....muackzzzzz
thz a lot my friend who attend my birthday party and wish me happy birthday de friendssss....
love all of u^^^

0 comments: